This program is designed in alignment with Common Core Math Standards for Grades 1-5 with the main goal of promoting students’ skill proficiency and conceptual understanding of the key topics in the school curricula. Students are allowed to skip one grade without testing out.
- ONLINE INSTRUCTION IN A FACE-TO-FACE LIVE FASHION.
- Small class for maximized individual attention: 10-15 students.
- Syllabus and coursework are distributed in Google Classroom (GMAIL ACCOUNT NEEDED).
- Class will meet once a week for one hour via Zoom for 10 weeks in the fall semester and 15 weeks in the spring semester.
- We are using the Primary Mathematics CC ED Textbook (Book A for the fall semester and Book B for the spring semester). Grade 1 will use 1A and 1B, Grade 2 will use 2A and 2B, and so on.
- Links for Grade 1 books are as follows. Books for other grades can be found on the same website.
WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN SUFFICIENT ENROLLMENT IS REACHED. YOU CAN PLACE THE BOOK ORDER UPON THE NOTIFICATION.
$168 for each course in spring 2021 ($12 per class; there are 14 classes and each class is 1 hour).